- What are its chances of coming close to Mass Effect 3 (and 2, for that matter)? Why ruin the pleasant flavour left by the old trilogy?
- It’s been 5 years since Mass Effect 3. I have changed a lot since. Arcady action of the reflexive type and shooting stuff up are no longer my thing.
- Andromeda was developed by the Montreal branch of BioWare. The same branch that developed a rather meh Omega DLC for Mass Effect 3.
- The writers that created all the depth in the previous Mass Effect trilogy (e.g., Patrick Weekes) were not part of the Andromeda effort.
- Who’s got the time for a 40 odd hours game anymore?
- Who’s got time to sit in front of one’s TV anymore?
- Dragon Age Inquisition was such a disappointment. It was a good game, but things took so long to happen and with all due apologies, life’s too short.
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Fire Emblem Fates Conquest is already doing an excellent job at providing me with a deep playing experience coupled with a good story and well developed characters.
Is there a good chance for me to be disappointed of Mass Effect Andromeda? Yes, there is.